• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Water or Ice Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sooooo when you phasechanged water, the spots where you used watermanipulation were not replaced with water when the phasechange went away?

EragonRider

Verified Member
Dear TheWaterSpirit,
because you know your way around programming (hacking, you told me on Skype and we all know it ingame, you got banned on three servers for it), how about you just fix it? Seriously, it doesn't matter anyways. There's a reason to raise an IceSpike, then bend from that. Or, you could melt the ice and legit waterbend. But noooo, you have to report it as a bug. It's not even a bug, we all know that it happens, and it'd happen in the show, so leave this alone. If anything, I like this part of waterbending, as it makes it more natural and realistic... We're talking blocks, so we want to get as realistic as we possibly can, people.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Then thats not a bug. Becuz look at this way. Make a 2x2 water pool (where all the blocks are stationary). Now when you make a bucket and take the water from the pool, what happends next. Water reaapears, meaning that the water in it is infinitive. If you try to mine the ice (with silver touch pickaxe), it does not regenarate. Now you get my point. That was meant to happen, as the water can regenerate while ice can't, so using up the water for watermanipulation or any attacks from the infinitive water, it will regenerate water the same way how you take the water from a bucket.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Then thats not a bug. Becuz look at this way. Make a 2x2 water pool (where all the blocks are stationary). Now when you make a bucket and take the water from the pool, what happends next. Water reaapears, meaning that the water in it is infinitive. If you try to mine the ice (with silver touch pickaxe), it does not regenarate. Now you get my point. That was meant to happen, as the water can regenerate while ice can't, so using up the water for watermanipulation or any attacks from the infinitive water, it will regenerate water the same way how you take the water from a bucket. While
Hydro if the water around where the phasechange happened doesn't flow, then that is a bug :p

Status
Not open for further replies.