• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I don't know if they fixed this or not but you used to be able to source a watermanip being shot at you if you clicked it at the right time. I just thought that even if it was a glitch it was actually really cool and added to the fluidity. So I was wondering if it's not still a thing maybe it should be and maybe sourcing other pls moves to create new ones should be a thing. This has probably been suggested but I just remembered it and was like that was really cool.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Why do you need that bug, when you can simple redirect it (I think it is by a left click)?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Loony

Verified Member
Going to deny this -- it was a bug, not intended.
Having this as a feature is very glitchy and would cause a lot of bugs. On top of that, the way that TempBlocks is coded doesn't allow this so it would mean we'd have to recode TempBlock to add this. Regardless of the bugs, we need to refine sourcing to be more realistic (eg. more water/plantss/bottles for bigger moves) adding this feature while we're trying to do that would then mean it's only enough water to create a WaterManip, which isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.