• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhoenixForce9

Verified Member
Inspiration: I've been in battles where water benders are usually blasted off the sides of a cliff or a building falling to our doom. You might just say, "USE SURGE SHIELD OR FROST BREATH!!" Well what if we don't have water bottles and secondly what if the owner co fogged frost breath to have like a 1 minute cool down. This move will allow us to shift and grab all traces of water from the air and form a "rain particle" water arm / whip so that we can either shift and click back at the roof or cliff top or we can grapple onto the side of the walls and swing down safely

Element: Water
Damage: None
Duration: Until your feet hit the ground
Cool Down: None because we need this

Reasoning: (Already explained above) in a nutshell hold shift for .5 seconds and rain particles will appear and form a water arm / whip and while holding shift you can click at the area you fell from or a wall and you can move around (you can also click and click to move around just like you were swinging from a vine Photo of reference image.jpg

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ohhh look. Another water arms variation. This would probably do better if the move were to bend the moisture in the air to surround yourself with water and slow your fall.

HydroMan

Verified Member
In my opinion this move is really not necessary as you can dodge the attack by lowering and raising the spout or by disabling it completly.

Edit: nvm ,i thought you were talking about while being in a spout.Anyway I like your idea but i would like it to be change a bit. I Suggest that when the wbender is being lauched a surgewave at him ,(s)he will able to select it as a source but the wave should still be going towards then ,then as the bender had selected it (while the selected slot is surge) the bender could block it with surgeshield like normally.

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
Waterarms has been one of the most suggested water moves i've ever seen.
I think it's impossible to get it to do what everyone expects, this move is just waterarms, it's not "watergrab".
Your basically asking them to make waterarms and make it so that you can swing if i'm not mistaken, Everyone loves the idea of waterarms but it's just not really something i see happening and if it was going to happen i'm sure that the other 100 suggestions would have had enough information for it to happen.

I'm sorry, I just don't see this even getting Looking Into.

Status
Not open for further replies.