• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Water Control (Bucket) Waterbending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
I just noticed that Water Control isn't a thing in PK and I think it would be a useful utility move.
You would bind the move to a slot.

Left click water, hold shift and move the water block around. When you find a place to put it, you just release shift. Then the water would flow again and act normally allowing you to move water where you want without a bucket or bottle.

It can be useful since you can fill holes or transport water. You are basically the bucket.

@SamuraiSnowman I looked on the search bar, no one suggested it yet. If you can give me a link of someone suggesting it before you deny something, that'd be great ;)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So, what you did was copied the first part of what you put on the originally posted thread, and then use the rest of the post to tell a concept designer how to do their job? Right. So gonna help your case.

Hero

Verified Member
So, what you did was copied the first part of what you put on the originally posted thread, and then use the rest of the post to tell a concept designer how to do their job? Right. So gonna help your case.
I copied it because no one suggested this move and he denied for something that isnt even true.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Right you suggested an ability which at one point was an addon, and you gave so very little details.

Nin01

Verified Member
Great idea, but can't you have multiple buckets instead of one ability that covers one water block? Or does it carry more than one?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Its the truth. If we hold ourselves back for the servers responsiblites, we wouldnt even be allowed to use a majority of earth and water moves.
Let me remind you of the fact that this plugin is for servers. That's basicly like saying... Dammit I can't think of a good example... Anyway the staff should keep it in mind, since it is a plugin for a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.