• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Water bending from Cauldrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You should be able to bend from Cauldrons seeing how they hold water, simple as that. When said cauldron source is picked, it will stay as a source until said cauldron is empty; meaning you can per say throw 3 water manipulations consecutively without repicking a source.
What practical use does this have? XD I don't think many people even use cauldrons with bending these days.. I never have seen any at least.

Kiam

Verified Member
Seems like a good idea to have it as a source but just as every other source you'd need to re-source it everytime. Unless @Kiam McQuaid 's suggestion happens.
^.^ That wasn't something I thought of when making the suggestion, however I do like the idea of a selected source being a cauldron as well!

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
lol... How did I never think of this? -facepalm- It's ridiculously easy but tempblock may derp it up a little bit... that will need to be perfected before this could be implemented...

Status
Not open for further replies.