• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed WallOfFire spam!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenwolf5

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using ProjectKorra 1.3.0 Beta 6
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version) ProjectKorra 1.3.0 Beta 6
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc) WallOfFire is spamable there is no cooldown
  • A detailed description of the bug you found. Well run around punching with WallOfFire on the original plugin that was only possible via avatarstate
  • What should be happening instead The walloffire shouldn't be moved until 3-4 seconds or whatever the delay was. (it does like 3 hearts of damage during day and is to op/cheap)

Joeri

Verified Member
Hello greenwolf5, I took a look at your issue and you can fix this by going into the Project Korra config.

Once your in the config you scroll down to the fire bending moves. and you look for the Wall Of Fire ability.
Under the text that explains the ability. You can select the cooldown and duration.

Have a nice day!

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This is still a bug.. Even if you change the duration, it only changes the time it stays up. You will just get burnt a single time, and that's it. How the move is supposed to work is the wall is supposed to go up, and do so many damage per every few ticks, not just to do damage 1 time.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This has been fixed as of 1.3.0 BETA 9. When I originally coded the ability I mixed up the interval and cooldown. Go into your config and do the following:

• Set the interval to 500.
  • Set the Cooldown to 7500.
New configs will automatically have the new values. Also, Cooldowns properly initiate.

Status
Not open for further replies.