• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Wall Of Fire Re-Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
As said in my thread "(NOTE: YOU MIGHT THINK THESE GIFS ARE FIRESHIELD, BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, ITS A WALL OF FIRE. JUST SAYING I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IN THE REPLIES THAT THESE GIFS ARE FIRESHIELD AS I WILL NOT REPLY TO THEM)."
Do you think everyone will do what you want? You say that kind of stuff in all of your threads, and it seems like you think you are the higher one or something. If someone wants to say something, they can. For example, that was NOT wall of fire. Wall of Fire is simply creating a wall of fire:

Those are walloffire examples.
As said in my thread "(NOTE: YOU MIGHT THINK THESE GIFS ARE FIRESHIELD, BUT IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, ITS A WALL OF FIRE. JUST SAYING I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IN THE REPLIES THAT THESE GIFS ARE FIRESHIELD AS I WILL NOT REPLY TO THEM)."
By you logic, you could also write this:
I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS, OR ANY CONCEPT DESIGNER OR OTHER STAFF MEMBER DENYING THIS. I ONLY WANT TO SEE THEM ACCEPTING IT.

Janny

Verified Member
Do you think everyone will do what you want? You say that kind of stuff in all of your threads, and it seems like you think you are the higher one or something. If someone wants to say something, they can. For example, that was NOT wall of fire. Wall of Fire is simply creating a wall of fire:

Those are walloffire examples.

By you logic, you could also write this:
I never said that you are forced to not be able to reply that. I am just saying I wont reply to it. When I say I wont reply to a certain thing in my threads, it means I am not going to reply to it because I don't want to start arguments. You really think I would force people to agree with me? I am not that much of a prick to do that. I would never expect everyone to agree with my threads as we are all human and God made us to have free will. Most importantly, I ignore my problems -_-. I don't like to have problems because they upset me. Anything that does not make me smile I simply turn away. I am not saying you can't do it though. I don't have that authority and I never will and even if I did I still wouldn't force people to agree with all my threads. I am frowning upon creating this reply towards you and I promised God I would be happy forever no matter the consequences unless it was family related. And I do not care that turning away from problems will "Get me nowhere in life" either. (That was quoted from a reply). I put those warnings so that people wont think I am gone and am too ignorant to reply to replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
2 things to say:
I am just saying I wont reply to it. When I say I wont reply to a certain thing in my threads, it means I am not going to reply to it because I don't want to start arguments.
You just replied...
NAILED IT.
we are all human and God made us to have free will.
ffs, do NOT bring religions to there forums... I have nothing against religions, but we all know what happened to other forums when the religion got to them...
I'd rather stick to science.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I never said that you are forced to not be able to reply that. I am just saying I wont reply to it. When I say I wont reply to a certain thing in my threads, it means I am not going to reply to it because I don't want to start arguments. You really think I would force people to agree with me? I am not that much of a prick to do that. I would never expect everyone to agree with my threads as we are all human and God made us to have free will. Most importantly, I ignore my problems -_-. I don't like to have problems because they upset me. Anything that does not make me smile I simply turn away. I am not saying you can't do it though. I don't have that authority and I never will and even if I did I still wouldn't force people to agree with all my threads. I am frowning upon creating this reply towards you and I promised God I would be happy forever no matter the consequences unless it was family related. And I do not care that turning away from problems will "Get me nowhere in life" either. (That was quoted from a reply). I put those warnings so that people wont think I am gone and am too ignorant to reply to replies.
If you don't effectively read and understand comments, you're already making yourself seem ignorant. We aren't hating on you (not me at least) we are giving criticism. It's what the Internet forums are known for.

Migsel

Verified Member
The Wall Of Fire was not from the Dragon, it was from the person (Sorry never seen that episode)
I forgot to mention that I meant that was in the GIF of Zuko riding his dragon. The dragon shot a breath of fire and that created what looked like a temporary wall of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.