• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Wall Of Fire Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Verified Member
I feel as though Wall Of Fire should have some changes, animation changes specifically.

Currently, a Wall Of Fire comes out of no where, instantly.
In the show, this is only possible during Sozins Comet, being able to instantly create a Wall of Fire (wasn't exactly instantly but it was pretty fast).

So, I think Wall Of Fire should have a small start-up time, or be a charge-up move, or just a different animation if anything.

I think the Fire should slowly Rise from the ground to form the complete wall. Similar to Air Shield. A while back, AIr Shield instantly popped up from tapping shift, but now Air Shield has a new Animation where it starts out small but gets bigger and bigger. I think it'd be cool for Fire to be like that.
Gif to help Visualize:

WaterFan99

Verified Member
like dis suggestion :)
I feel as though Wall Of Fire should have some changes, animation changes specifically.

Currently, a Wall Of Fire comes out of no where, instantly.
In the show, this is only possible during Sozins Comet, being able to instantly create a Wall of Fire (wasn't exactly instantly but it was pretty fast).

So, I think Wall Of Fire should have a small start-up time, or be a charge-up move, or just a different animation if anything.

I think the Fire should slowly Rise from the ground to form the complete wall. Similar to Air Shield. A while back, AIr Shield instantly popped up from tapping shift, but now Air Shield has a new Animation where it starts out small but gets bigger and bigger. I think it'd be cool for Fire to be like that.
Gif to help Visualize:

owlcool

Verified Member
Hm, not bad, buuuut azula kinda did use a instant fire shield.
Edit: Actually nor mind, just watched the video and found it was just a op version of shift fireshield.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Wall of Fire needs more than just animation changes......I burn in water.......

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Another thing that would come nice is:
  • LClick: WallOfFire perpendicular to your line of sight.
  • Shift + LClick: WallOfFire colinear to your line of sight.
I love your idea! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.