• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Wall Jump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thestacker21

Verified Member
Element:Chi,Water,Fire

Name:wall Jump

This move is mostly for Chi blockers as it allows them to jump from wall to wall or jump off a wall for better speeding and height.To do this move you will need to run jump and click on a wall you need then run up the wall about 6 block jump and you will automictic jump down with no fall damage.This move can throw fall your target leaving them open to attack.This move is also possible for Water and Firebenders.

Migsel

Verified Member
This move can throw fall your target
Wat? Also, I don't see why this shouldn't be an Air move if you're adding a move for extra mobility, and I don't see why this should be a Water move. I also don't think this is very necessary, considering a skilled player could do the same thing with WallRun.

paliate

Verified Member
Isn't this just like @jedk1 's Wall run but with a jump function?

Just ask him to add it on to the already existing addon.a

Thestacker21

Verified Member
Wat? Also, I don't see why this shouldn't be an Air move if you're adding a move for extra mobility, and I don't see why this should be a Water move. I also don't think this is very necessary, considering a skilled player could do the same thing with WallRun.
Wall run does not allow you to jump off of once your on wall run you mostly stick to the wall and water can use this move because most water benders in the show have better mobility after tla and when I mean throw target I made a typo and mean to say it will throw your target off guard

paliate

Verified Member
Like i said, just ask him to add that feature, i don't think its necessary to make a whole new move when jed already has most of the move covered.

Migsel

Verified Member
Wall run does not allow you to jump off of once your on wall run you mostly stick to the wall and water can use this move because most water benders in the show have better mobility after tla and when I mean throw target I made a typo and mean to say it will throw your target off guard
Seriously tho, Airbenders are far faster than Waterbenders. If anything it should be Air, not Water. It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.