• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Vulcan

Vulcan 1.1.0

Zephyrus

Verified Member
Zephyrus submitted a new resource:

Vulcan - LavaBending pack

Vulcan [Source Code]
Vulcan is designed to work with ProjectKorra 1.9.0, however has not been tested on others.
It is a largely configurable LavaBending pack consisting of 6 moves, and one combo, designed with the intention of making the sub-element of lava viable in-game whilst avoiding confliction with the balance of configurations...
Read more about this resource...

Zephyrus

Verified Member
There will be an update coming soon to fix the following
  • IgneousShift lava flowing.
  • Erupt being difficult to aim (the direction of projectiles is currently the same as where the player is looking when they click).
  • LavaStreams ring bugging out when players move.

Furthermore both LavaStream and LavaTendril will be made redirectable

Petrus

I know you might no even see these anymore but I just had a bug issue I think on my server with Lava Line it seems to go Straight Down or only create a 3-4 puddle before what looks like descending downwards into the ground idk if I'm using the ability wrong or if its just a bug