• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report User can't bloodbending

Hello,

I gave a user with all elements the permissions "bending.ability.bloodbending" and "bending.water.bloodbending".
he still can't bind bloodbending. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Bumbullbee

Is he set as a bloodbender? If not use /b add [User/Player] Bloodbending
(I'd do the same with water if s/he isn't a waterbender already ;))
Make sure to check for errors that could be stopping the plugin in any way.
If you don't know enough information about the player use /b who [Player/User]
Sorry if any of this was redundant to information that was already here :confused:

Last edited:
Is he set as a bloodbender? If not use /b add [User/Player] Bloodbending
(I'd do the same with water if he isn't a waterbender already ;))
Make sure to check for errors that could be stopping the plugin in any way.
If you don't know enough information about the player use /b who [Player/User]
Sorry if any of this was redundant to information that was already here :confused:
/b add Bloodbending (Name) doesnt work!
I have ProjectKorra Beta 10 with Jedcore!

I am a admin in my minecraft sever. I want to give myself permission to bloodbending. How do I do it. I looked it up and it said type in bending.water.bloodbending (first where do I type that in) and I typed it in the game and it did nothing.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I am a admin in my minecraft sever. I want to give myself permission to bloodbending. How do I do it. I looked it up and it said type in bending.water.bloodbending (first where do I type that in) and I typed it in the game and it did nothing.
Read this: http://wiki.bukkit.org/Understanding_Permissions

Permissions are things you grant players that either gives or limits what they can do (so... their permissions)

Blue_one

Do you use pex ?