Bug Report User can't bloodbending

Hello,

I gave a user with all elements the permissions "bending.ability.bloodbending" and "bending.water.bloodbending".
he still can't bind bloodbending. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Bumbullbee

Is he set as a bloodbender? If not use /b add [User/Player] Bloodbending
(I'd do the same with water if s/he isn't a waterbender already ;))
Make sure to check for errors that could be stopping the plugin in any way.
If you don't know enough information about the player use /b who [Player/User]
Sorry if any of this was redundant to information that was already here :confused:

Last edited:
Is he set as a bloodbender? If not use /b add [User/Player] Bloodbending
(I'd do the same with water if he isn't a waterbender already ;))
Make sure to check for errors that could be stopping the plugin in any way.
If you don't know enough information about the player use /b who [Player/User]
Sorry if any of this was redundant to information that was already here :confused:
/b add Bloodbending (Name) doesnt work!
I have ProjectKorra Beta 10 with Jedcore!

I am a admin in my minecraft sever. I want to give myself permission to bloodbending. How do I do it. I looked it up and it said type in bending.water.bloodbending (first where do I type that in) and I typed it in the game and it did nothing.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I am a admin in my minecraft sever. I want to give myself permission to bloodbending. How do I do it. I looked it up and it said type in bending.water.bloodbending (first where do I type that in) and I typed it in the game and it did nothing.
Read this: http://wiki.bukkit.org/Understanding_Permissions

Permissions are things you grant players that either gives or limits what they can do (so... their permissions)

Blue_one

Do you use pex ?