• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Bug Report unable to /bending remove

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
  • Which plugin you are using
  • Core
  • Which version of the plugin you are using (Can be found with /bending version)
  • 1.5.0 BETA 13
  • Where the bug exists (Is it in an ability, a command, etc)
  • command
  • A detailed description of the bug you found.
  • When I do /b remove on a player it gives an internal error
  • What should be happening instead
  • It should be removing their bending
  • Logs: http://pastebin.com/FT3F4qK8

dNiym

Verified Member
Code:
30.10 18:06:10 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found class com.sk89q.worldguard.protection.ApplicableRegionSet, but interface was expected
All those errors look to be related to other things in the bending plugin rather than the /bending remove command... The worldguard error makes me wonder if you're running the wrong version of worldguard which is causing errors to be thrown all over the place.

do /wg version and let us know which version of worldguard you are running. It MUST be version 6.0

You may very well be getting an error on /b remove but with all those other errors being thrown its hard to narrow it down!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Please use /bending debug and send me a copy of your debug.txt file here. Put it on pastebin or something first.