• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Issue Trouble With Server and Commands

BJx4

Hello, I'm trying to run my own server with Mods as well as the Project Korra PLugin and have run into a snag where I can't get the project Korra plugin to work at all. I am running the server on Apex Server and changed it to Magma, I was told it could run mods and Spigot plugins, and none of the commands work for Korra. I was told that the server recognizes the plugin. One thing I have noticed is when I type out /ProjectKorra it shows all the other shortened command options like /ProjectKorra:tla and so on but when I add that to the end or just type tla it does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
This issue is the same for me I think is because Magma if I can't use magma in my server how can I use The Avatar mod and Korra plugin in the server if I find the way I will tell you