• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Tremorsense more like in the show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
so making the player invisible but leaving a glowstone beneat their feet? I like that!
Nonono. Getting a player's location and the block there and the block above their location and turning both blocks into glowstone only for the user.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Nonono. Getting a player's location and the block there and the block above their location and turning both blocks into glowstone only for the user.
Am not getting you well on that. If you are refering create a path of glowstone from your location to theres ,leading to them ,then i would say it was already suggested as an ability for the avatar so i dont wanna make copycat it or anything.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Am not getting you well on that. If you are refering create a path of glowstone from your location to theres ,leading to them ,then i would say it was already suggested as an ability for the avatar so i dont wanna make copycat it or anything.
No, where the player is standing, their are air blocks. Cannot be touched. I'm suggesting changing the air blocks that the player is standing in be changed to glowstone, but only for the user of the ability. The user would see glowstone, the not user wouldn't see anything different.

HydroMan

Verified Member
No, where the player is standing, their are air blocks. Cannot be touched. I'm suggesting changing the air blocks that the player is standing in be changed to glowstone, but only for the user of the ability. The user would see glowstone, the not user wouldn't see anything different.
Players can't stand on "airblocks". And do even this blocks exist or his it just your term for saying "empty space"?

HydroMan

Verified Member
thats pretty much what i said ,just that they need to stand on earthbendable blocks ,as by logic they can't feel things that are not by earth-matter.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What a genius idea! :eek: I'm impressed...

I'm thinking that the non-earth blocks could change into barriers, while earthbendables would be switched to stained glass plains or any other transparent block, to keep it simple. :)

(To distinguishing what kind of earthbendable block you are seeing, maybe different colored stained glass blocks would be shown, corresponding to their classified earth block?).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.