• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Toxic bending!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
from season 4 Korra got poisoned by a waterbender sage thingy xD :image.jpg
Basically I want to see a move that a waterbender can use to poison enemies

Usage: (while holding a negetive potion) hold shift to do a torrent-like move and left click you slowly control the water with the effect and when it hits the enemie it adds that effect besides potion of harming mabey

Cool down:longtime like 2mins

Config: controlling the water can be from streaming the water and the shift part from torrent, the potion effects from potions mabey.

Uses: simply for a waterbender to use poisons or debuffs to weaken there opponent!!

I hope you like this!!

Gahshunk

Verified Member
I would like to point out that the poison is in fact mercury, a highly toxic metal that is liquid at normal temperatures in nature. That is why Suyin and Toph are able to bend it. It's metalbending.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Technically liquid metal might be considered water and metal bendable, because obviously waterbenders can bend anything with liquid
No, they cannot. They can bending anything with water in it i.e. ice, soup, perfume, fog

Liquid metal contains no water in it. Chemistry will tell you.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
This idea currently has little to no merit and a lack of sufficient ideas of being cleanly implemented into the plugin. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.