• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent Redirect

Should torrent be redirectable?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I'm unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kiam

Verified Member
Nah that seems like earth
No, it's water. It's been said on the Avatar Wiki and in the show:
"Waterbenders deal with the flow of energy; they let their defense become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them. " -Avatar Wiki

HydroMan

Verified Member
Lmao that was over a year ago! xD Yeah I dont really have an opinion on that anymore tbh. It wasnt my idea originally, I just posted it because my mod didnt have a pk account.
Still considers as your suggesion, because you publish with your account and not to mention, you were up all for that (liked it).

Kiam

Verified Member
Still considers as your suggesion, because you publish with your account and not to mention, you were up all for that (liked it).
Yeah I know, I'm not denying it, I'm just saying that now I really dont care if it happens or not. It was a long time ago that I posted that suggestion and it hasnt happened so I'm not worried about it.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No, it's water. It's been said on the Avatar Wiki and in the show:
"Waterbenders deal with the flow of energy; they let their defense become their offense, turning their opponents' own forces against them. " -Avatar Wiki
Hrmm.