• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Torrent and Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Launching Torrent at ice, including waterbender made, it will shatter the element. If a mob/player is chilling in the ice dome and you were to shatter it, two things will happen (up to the staff decision):
1. Nothing to the creature
2. Knockback will be caused

When someone is near the ice structure and it gets shattered, damage will be dealt to that bystander.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Launching Torrent at ice, including waterbender made, it will shatter the element. If a mob/player is chilling in the ice dome and you were to shatter it, two things will happen (up to the staff decision):

When someone is near the ice structure and it gets shattered, damage will be dealt to that bystander.
What if an entity is trapped inside the said ice?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
@Hero, your suggestion got inspired to make this (it was denied, so I thought of improving it without those flaws).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Demonstration: Find me a gif of Unalaq releasing a final blow at Tonraq while him being frozen.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What if an entity is trapped inside the said ice?
The Decision is up to cddevs or whoever makes up the ability's development choice.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I like it, but it shouldn't inflict damage. Waterbenders would be overusing their freezing power to constantly trap their foes than injure them with relative ease, which is the reason why Easte denied it before.

Well than, my job is done here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.