• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Top list of addons and Feedback

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
There no really good to describe the listing other than "TOP X". Top can always exceed to more than top 10 (for example, TOP 59 of something), which is usually use to list material for rating in a horrible-best fashion order If that big number is used. That's often a thing with rating songs from specific competition contest or alike thing. In youtube, those videos with the rating are often called like that from what how I see it goes.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
There no really good to describe the listing other than "TOP X". Top can always exceed to more than top 10 (for example, TOP 59 of something), which is usually use to list material for rating in a horrible-best fashion order If that big number is used. That's often a thing with rating songs from specific competition contest or alike thing.
When I read "Top list of addons" I thought you were going to be handpicking your favorite add-ons and rating them. So the title was misleading.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I think I title like "Addon Ratings -By Mesk" would be a more appropriate title. And the title is sort of important if you want the right kind of people to read, response and enjoy the thread's content.

NickC1211

Verified Member
Oh yes, I forgot to mention:

8. WaterFlow
Cons:
- Adds to much mobility (like of an airbender) to the user.
- Picks entities up like a kite, which I find it weird, since it stops the waterbending-esque feel for the whole bending art.
- Another pointlees freezing variation.
Pros:
- Better (limit) than the Surge's technique.
- Faster transportation method of WaterSpout's waterwave technique.
Water flow actually best exemplifies what waterbending is it's versatile and it flows

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Water flow actually best exemplifies what waterbending is it's versatile and it flows
Water represents fluidity and redirection, not mobility. But aside from Water Tribe philosophical views, what about logic? Does Water Flow even SEEM logical... Imagine the strength required to carry several gallons of water, especially against gravity AND while carrying people. I think it'd be fine on a smaller scale, but with the way it is not NOPE

NickC1211

Verified Member
Water represents fluidity and redirection, not mobility. But aside from Water Tribe philosophical views, what about logic? Does Water Flow even SEEM logical... Imagine the strength required to carry several gallons of water, especially against gravity AND while carrying people. I think it'd be fine on a smaller scale, but with the way it is not NOPE
um water has been shown to be quite mobile along with their versatility with defense and offense. maybe take away the carrying feature and make it more of a sweeping feature but keep the mobility.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
um water has been shown to be quite mobile along with their versatility with defense and offense. maybe take away the carrying feature and make it more of a sweeping feature but keep the mobility.
Also maybe keeping the water flow on the ground would be better.
Yes, the current Water Flow puts too much emphasis on the mobility of water, when they focused more on fluidity and redirection of energy.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
to the user, but not others. Waterwave, SurgeWave - does already provide that.
Also maybe keeping the water flow on the ground would be better.
Agree. It should also go straight and not carry people into the skies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
The User? Yes, I can agree. Carry others? No, (unless it can push them straight them like Surge, otherwise there no point in using the stock ability).

NickC1211

Verified Member
The User? Yes, I can agree. Carry others? No, (unless it can push them straight them like Surge, otherwise there no point in using the stock ability).
I think if it hits players it should be more like a sweep rather than a carry ill look for a gif to show you what I mean