• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

TLA & LOK Favorite Character?

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Who do YOU think is your favorite character in the overall story and why? I am interested in seeing a few obscure ones.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I can list some of my favorite characters in different classifications.

Bending Art: Zaheer.
I really liked Zaheer's style in The Legend of Korra. I think it's amazing how he wen't from no bending, to just complete master over-night (literally). I'd like to see his past and how he got to be so knowledgable in Airbending.

Comedy: Cabbage Merchant.
I could have chosen your cliche supporting character like Bolin or Sokka, but the Cabbage man will always be close to my leafy, cabbage heart.

Protagonist: Toph.
Toph is a really inspirational character in The Last Airbender. The ability to function so fluently without sight just leaves me in awe. Her Earthbending abilities too were just really amazing. I wish we could have seen a bit more of her in The Legend of Korra.

Antagonist: Ming Hua.
Another lady with a disability... Lol... I guess I find the ones with the disabilities inspiring. However, much like Toph, Ming Hua was able to function and exist just as if she didn't have a disability! She even drove a truck; Toph couldn't even fly a giant airship *pshh*.

Character Arc: Katara.
I am a big fan of Katara's character. Her journy from helpless, novice waterbender to strong, master waterbender is really cool. She learned it a lot of it herself with little to no help and even trained the Avatar. She also mastered Bloodbending with little practice! She truly is a resourceful, kind hearted character and I really liked that about her.

Badass: Korra.
Korra was a really neat avatar..... As much as I'd like to see the backstory of Avatar Yangchen I think Korra could top them all. She was a natural born Avatar, bending all the elements before she even knew what the world was about. She went through some of the most hard situations and always prevailed. In my opinion, she was the strongest Avatar.

Spirit: Aye-Aye Spirit.
There really isn't any empowering reason why he's my favorite. I just like his tough, sassy attitude xD

Animal: Flying-Bison.
I have to choose this one because it's going to always be my Profile Picture on here... I plan to keep the Appa/Flying-Bison theme for as long as I can lol. But really, I think they are really cool creatures. Huge creatures that obviously shouldn't be flying are flying! AND they taught the early benders how to Airbend, WHAT?! They came really close to the Flying Lemur but... I like the Bison more :3

I think that's all for my favorites. If I find more I'll edit this post ;)