• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

The [New] ProjectKorra Server Discussion Thread!

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I definitely agree with the "need something to do" trend. I think that missions/quests or roleplay would be an amazing opportunity to get more players familiar with the bending world. I also believe we should try to maybe have a creative world for people to be creative. We could use Plotme, or just have a world with creative abilities.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yesterday I thought kind of a crazy idea about giving the player's the tools of creating their very own arena that would be functional (grief revert, no mobs interfering) in survival. I don't see what's wrong with that, in fact it would encourage building creative which the game itself is all about. I once had build a probending arena with a friend and it was fun. Another feature would be is to teleport or give out cords to the location of player-made arena and display list, kind of like of a warp list. This, however, might make official arenas irrelevant, so what I suggest is out with those (exception for training; that can come in handly for just testing stuff without getting assaulted) and upload them to the RESOURCE page as schematics. Though for what I think, it's worth it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It all depends on what the focus/theme/vision is for this server really. Anything can be thought of, but will the concept work for you? If the server is to have players come together and party around and celebrate bending, maybe my idea for 'Players-can-establish-real-estate-bending-arenas' is suitable for that kind of thing. It wouldn't be a loss either If there was a selfless initiative to give a random player avatar priviliege (with avatarstate) for a month in elemental order (a random firebender gets born as an avatar, then random earthbender is chosen, then airbender, water and repeat), since it's a testing server after all. Same applies to disabled abilities, like flight and bloodbending (maybe give it out to those that deserve it for being on the top scoreboard having the most hits or winning a tournament If those are introduced). The Latter should work only under the fullmoon, just for the sake of balance (it's far most overpowered to control people than flying often).

• ...Or incorporate bending. Make things such as LightningVolley an actual minigame on the server, EarthSmashToss (Hot potato?), etc.
Or bloodbending volleyball? Or Waterspout-dodgeballsurge?

ETA: a few more ideas...
- Custom warps: Giving player access to create custom warping points for others to spawn in through a teleporting command. Malicious ones (with the intention to trap or kill players) can be reported or just add a review rating system. The List of these places would come in it's own command, separate from official warps. This should certaintly bring replay value.
- Clans/Gaangs/Group/Teams plugin. Would add a fun of RP gameplay. This would work like a group/club gather type of deal. You create and have a list of people, in which through it you can tp to each other relatively faster, communicate in a private group chat, form purposes and slogan for the game (like Red/White Lotuses members, Equalist, Azula's Team, ect.).
- Cote should really be improved. I don't care what the builder said, it's unfair: there's little to no vegetation for waterbenders to defend themselves and they can't dominate most of the land. Futher details: https://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/cote-could-use-some-improvement.7502/

Last edited: