• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

THE Actual Sozin's "Comet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
When a Sozin's Comet occurs, there could be some sort of physical effect to represent it, let it be 3 shooting netherracks with lit fire on them, falling from the sky. Or there could be only 1 netherrack with fireparticles behind it to make the shape of the flame and close look you see from the picture below, but I fair this option could cause lag (by the way, would 1.9 resolve this issue??). Them being falling entities I think would also be a great idea.

What do you people think? Leave your thoughts in the comment section!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Didn't thought about that problem. It could be "to each individual seeable thing that follows them wherever they go" type of thing.

Although, for realism it should just be issued in a random place and that would be fine. People will have to be lucky to encounter it, which would bring some interesting cosmetic to the gameplay.

I just thought about it: those you are not so far away (like far, as in not in a different continent or from a very remote island away from the comet's location) will be notified with a message telling them the (precise or not) coordination where it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.