• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Important Test Server Temporarily Down Starting Tomorrow

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone. Beginning tomorrow we will be temporarily restricting access to the test server. This is being done so that we can work on some other extremely important things.

The amount of time it will be done is yet to be determined, but you can expect updates periodically. We'll answer questions when the time comes.

I know this is vague -- just bear with us.

The Box thing above the chat, the thing that advertises your server? Yeah, that one. I think it should be updated or removed, since it might deceive people into thinking that it is not whitelisted.

Just sayin...

xNuminousx

The Box thing above the chat, the thing that advertises your server? Yeah, that one. I think it should be updated or removed, since it might deceive people into thinking that it is not whitelisted.

Just sayin...
Are you speaking of the advertisement UNDER the thread Title or the 3 Pk advertisements where one of them give them the server IP? I think option 2 but the advertisement I keep seeing underneath thread titles is: "New Year's Server Special" and I can also see how newbies would get deceived by that too.

Are you speaking of the advertisement UNDER the thread Title or the 3 Pk advertisements where one of them give them the server IP? I think option 2 but the advertisement I keep seeing underneath thread titles is: "New Year's Server Special" and I can also see how newbies would get deceived by that too.
Above*?