• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Temporary Delay in Release

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, this isn't an official announcement, so I'm posted it in a place where it wont go on the front page of the website.

Previously we had advertised that ProjectKorra (RPG) would be released on December 3rd, 2014. Due to time restrictions on myself due to schoolwork (Midterms coming up) I am forced to push this back. Had I went ahead and released tomorrow the first build would be riddled with bugs that I would otherwise get out before the release.

That said, we are pushing it back to this weekend, the date is still to be determined. As of now the tentative release date is December 6th or December 7th (we're aiming for the afternoon of December 6th).

The plugin is pretty close to being complete, there is just a bit more to do before I deem it a 'release candidate'. Sorry about the delay!

More on the issue will probably be discussed in this week's Weekly Update, being posted on December 5th.