• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

SwiftSwim Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think Pk should add a Cooldown option to Fast Swimming for waterbenders. Some server owners don't want their waterbenders to have the power to infinitely swim. And before you say that its a passive. Let me remind you that you have to actively sneak on a move therefore not making it a passive.

The config would look like this after making that edit.

Code:
Water:
    Passive:
      SwimSpeedFactor: 0.7
      Cooldown: 0
      Duration: 0

Last edited:

Fighterpigeon

Verified Member
Let's give a cool down on Heatcontrol, Airbender's ability to negate fall damage, and a cool down for Earth's ability to negate fall damage aswell!

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Let's give a cool down on Heatcontrol, Airbender's ability to negate fall damage, and a cool down for Earth's ability to negate fall damage aswell!
Sounds like lovely ideas , please don't side track this thread by suggesting your idea's here make a new thread so we can all see and give our input.

Green

Verified Member
He was being sarcastic to enfasize what a bad idea this is.
Oh. Lol sorry I didn't understand.

But why wouldn't there be a cooldown to it? It would be like if airscooter lasted for ever people would be pissed and call it "OP". What is the different?

TLAalltheway

Verified Member
Oh. Lol sorry I didn't understand.

But why wouldn't there be a cooldown to it? It would be like if airscooter lasted for ever people would be pissed and call it "OP". What is the different?
Air scooter does last forever it only goes away if you hit a big bump or a wall or left click... Lmao. Also a cooldown on swift swim would make surge jetting consecutively really weird.

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Air scooter does last forever it only goes away if you hit a big bump or a wall or left click... Lmao. Also a cooldown on swift swim would make surge jetting consecutively really weird.
Not on the server I play on, We intentionally made it so you can't use it forever by activating a cool down right before it kicks you for flying.

Green

Verified Member
This is just asking for a config for server owners...... It's not saying changing the move, If your server thinks this move is Op then let them change it if they want....

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
I can see both sides. I'd much rather see the config like so:
Code:
Water:
    Passive:
      SwimSpeedFactor: 0.7
      Cooldown: 0
By default, there would be none; it'd just be added by servers if they were to prefer it. (0 obviously means none)
I can't see many places that'd actually want this... Not going to mark this thread as anything

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think Pk should add a Cooldown option to Fast Swimming for waterbenders.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can see that this guy will be going to places.

I'm crying now ccc; Bless you be, @ArchBear_Vega !

P.S. To that, add a duration option as well. This will drastically improve on how waterbenders should really be, with watercamping numbers reduce in player numbers.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I can see that this guy will be going to places.

I'm crying now ccc; Bless you be, @ArchBear_Vega !

P.S. To that, add a duration option as well. This will drastically improve on how waterbenders should really be, with watercamping numbers reduce in player numbers.
Hmm, that is a smart move. Ill edit that in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.