• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovi3684

Verified Member
So I was thinking maybe we can combine the abilities EarthSmash and EarthBlast. How would this work?
When looking at the ground with EarthBlast, you select an EarthBlast source, then you can shoot it by leftclicking.
However if you are not looking at an earthbendable block (the sky) you will start to charge EarthSmash, then you can look down and make it shoot out of the air.

This would be kind of what happened to WaterSpout/WaterWave

Like the idea???

Mstivland89

Verified Member
I actually kind of like this idea, it wouldn't make anything much easier but it would free up binding space in my quickbar for other moves, which is great given all the earthbending options out there. I might go even further and actually combine them into one action, the longer you charge the move the larger the projectile, where no charge is standard earthblast. But that's a whole other thing.

dovi3684

Verified Member
No, both earthblast and earthsmash have too many uses individually to be combined. This would make things just a bit too complicated in the end. That's my viewpoint at least.
EarthBlast has one use, attacking, and EarthSmash has two uses, attacking and mobility. My plan was a person looks up and charges EarthSmash and then looks down and makes it come out of the ground. Clearly you didn't read the full post.

This suggestion
Is not in the suggestions forum
Why would you do this
wat

I actually kind of like this idea, it wouldn't make anything much easier but it would free up binding space in my quickbar for other moves, which is great given all the earthbending options out there. I might go even further and actually combine them into one action, the longer you charge the move the larger the projectile, where no charge is standard earthblast. But that's a whole other thing.
my intention

wat no. 2

HydroMan

Verified Member
How will i shoot earthsmash from a diffrent ground/place? If it would be wise to leave this move seperatly as it is, cuz it would be annoying that everytime you want to hit somebody fast by shifting in the air will drag a boulder beneat you and youll have to jump from it everyone causing to waste time in pvp. This would also take advantage of grabing the boulder from every corner every place

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
EarthBlast has one use, attacking, and EarthSmash has two uses, attacking and mobility. My plan was a person looks up and charges EarthSmash and then looks down and makes it come out of the ground. Clearly you didn't read the full post.
Earthblast- shift to select source, click to shoot. Shift to break incoming earthblast.
Earthblast- shift to select source, shift to grab, click to shoot, rclick to fly. Shift to grab a shot earthsmash.

That's what I meant about too many uses.

V

Vidcom

WhiteKnight has a point in that you can't destroy EarthBlasts / redirect EarthSmash this way, denied and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.