• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Suggestion For Chi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathBelow

Verified Member
Well, to be honest this isnt my idea. but im putting it in (got permission from the person)

Hes idea was that like a new move for chi taht increases aka gives an strength buff for 3-5 sec for doing a stance aka holding shift. since he tought chi was a little weak when it came to attackpower.

Also i think highjump should be a little more jumpy... as of for now its only one small bounce...

And for my last thing is like a chi deflect move (with an cooldown) so it would be kinda fair since evrything else got like an spam attack (ranged) taht deals massive amount of damage.

And so we can like rapidpunch the smokescreen. for an awesome combo

Thats it for now :) i am looking forward to see what you think of this.:cool:

Last edited:

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
This is pretty interesting... I love the stance move. Id love to see it further developed.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I am personally not a fan of the stance idea, it doesn't sound like something a chiblocker would have, it sounds more like a traditional DPS class ability from an RPG. I've also seen this suggestion before.

I'd appreciate a bit more detail regarding the deflection before I can voice my opinion on that.

These suggestion are pretty interesting though. If you or the original creator of these suggestions could explain them in a bit more detail I'd like that. :)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
I've marked as complete because we've already implemented a similar stance idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.