• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suffocate

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This ability already does that, put it on your server and bind "suffocate2".

Kiam

Verified Member
It would be cool if the slowness lasted while they were being suffocated and also if they were pushed back every time they take damage, that makes it hard to keep it going.

Najh98

Verified Member
You should make it so that when someone use Suffocate, the person being suffocated shouldn't be able to move without disrupting the process. Like the moves you already had, airswipe etc. I ask you so this, because it's annoying when I try to use the move and people just walk away and I can't even hurt them most of the time, unless they stand still and don't move. Thanks for reading, hope you add it on.

ashe36

Verified Member
You should make it so that when someone use Suffocate, the person being suffocated shouldn't be able to move without disrupting the process. Like the moves you already had, airswipe etc. I ask you so this, because it's annoying when I try to use the move and people just walk away and I can't even hurt them most of the time, unless they stand still and don't move. Thanks for reading, hope you add it on.
This has been fixed for quiet some time.

Coolade

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I haven't done any updates to this ability since there is another version in the plugin, if people still use this ability then I can update it.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I made a review of this move:
Pardon the uncertainty about if the move will stop once damage will be taken. I looked in the config and it say HitsUntilRemoved:1 so, I do not know why it was not working.