• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Suffocate does NO damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
I am using Projectkorra CORE
1.4.0 BETA 4
Ability
It doesn't do any damage to players. Only freezes them (like paralyze)
It should do damage to the players.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Yeah well it's not working on mine. and im not getting any errors on console. dont forget mist can easily fix it before he releases the fixed build.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah well it's not working on mine. and im not getting any errors on console. dont forget mist can easily fix it before he releases the fixed build.
My own personal server only uses public builds, the builds that are in between go on my test server.

Keep in mind, you must hold Suffocation for a few seconds before damage starts to allow the bender to get away, lessening how OP it is. For the first couple of seconds the particles will show and the bender can still act as normal, it isn't until a couple of seconds elapse that the effects really set in.

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
My own personal server only uses public builds, the builds that are in between go on my test server.

Keep in mind, you must hold Suffocation for a few seconds before damage starts to allow the bender to get away, lessening how OP it is. For the first couple of seconds the particles will show and the bender can still act as normal, it isn't until a couple of seconds elapse that the effects really set in.
I am holding it for much longer than 2 seconds. it just makes them frozen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.