• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete SubElement Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaye

Verified Member
I thought of this a few days ago, it will help keep the /bending display command neat and it adds more useful commands.

This is what happens, you join a server and do /b d earth and you notice earth has so much moves that its overwhelming.

My proposal is that when you join, you start off with no sub element. That means you only have the normal moves, if you do /b d earth you only see earth moves, not metal or lava.

[cmd] /b w AgentIHD

AgentIHD -
- EarthBender
Can Sandbend
The only reason I have sandbending by default is to prevent fall damage. To add a sub element, you execute the command /bending subadd [SubElement]

[cmd] /bending subadd Lava

You have realized you can Lavabend!

[cmd] /b w AgentIHD

AgentIHD -
- EarthBender
Can Lavabend
Can Sandbend
Now that I can Lavabend, to save space in /b d earth, we do /bending display lava.

[cmd] /bending display lava

LavaFlow
LavaFlux
LavaDisk
LavaSlap
LavaThrow
If something is not an official sub element (eg. Mud) then it will be in the /b d Earth list or whatever element it belongs to.

Thank you,
AgentIHD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Maybe the displaying of subelements would be helpful, but the sub add isn't needed, it's easily accomplishable with permission nodes

Status
Not open for further replies.