• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Stop Drop & Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmyernos

Verified Member
This needs a slot on its own? I think that's not really convenient when you need to bind this to your slot bar.
I think like, a universal combo (not really combo but) would be better.
Like, no matter what slot you're on or what bender you are, when you double tap shift and hit the ground, it'll get activated.
This so you don't need to give up one of your slots, just for that one case you need to fight a fiebender.

My opinion though.
Yeah that makes sense. I don't think there are any moves that have a double shift, so maybe they could make a combo for each move allowing this?

6tijn

Verified Member
Yeah that makes sense. I don't think there are any moves that have a double shift, so maybe they could make a combo for each move allowing this?
A combo for each move would be to confusing. I think one universal combo should work better.
And if there indeed is a move that also uses a double shift as activation, the player should just know that it won't work on that slot, so he can switch to an other one. So if there are indeed any moves which would cause this problem, it must be very few because I can't think of any. So the chances are 99,99...% that there are other slots on your slot bar that have a move bound to it that does not use a double tab as activation.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
A combo for each move would be to confusing. I think one universal combo should work better.
And if there indeed is a move that also uses a double shift as activation, the player should just know that it won't work on that slot, so he can switch to an other one. So if there are indeed any moves which would cause this problem, it must be very few because I can't think of any. So the chances are 99,99...% that there are other slots on your slot bar that have a move bound to it that does not use a double tab as activation.
I believe that this should only be usable by chi for balance reasons. The only elements that don't have a way to put themselves out are Earth and Chi, but Earth has a lot of defensive moves and doesn't require as much dodging as Chi, while Chi needs tons of dodging to be effective, which is easily disrupted by fire damage and no defensive moves.

djmyernos

Verified Member
I believe that this should only be usable by chi for balance reasons. The only elements that don't have a way to put themselves out are Earth and Chi, but Earth has a lot of defensive moves and doesn't require as much dodging as Chi, while Chi needs tons of dodging to be effective, which is easily disrupted by fire damage and no defensive moves.
Earthbending's defense consists of RaiseEarth and EarthGrab. And of course the good old Catapult escape. But firebenders can use FireJet to easily get passed the defenses and spam the Earthbender with FireBlast. It's not as easy to fight fire with earth as the other elements because you can't put yourself out.

HydroMan

Verified Member
In real life, this would be time consuming and abit reduculious. Anything ,except stop,drop&roll pls '_'.

Status
Not open for further replies.