• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think it would be a nice aesthetic to add that when lets say a water move hits a fire move or vice versa a cloud of steam appears. (not something major just like a tiny amount). If an ice move is hit with this ability. it it becomes water and travels 2 blocks further then dies down. (icespike). This would be affected by the time of day. So if its day fire moves will pass through the water while canceling it. and when its night time water moves will engulf the flames and keep moving.

It would also depend on the amount of water in the move. A torrent can't be canceled out by a fireblast. But a blaze or wall of fire could.

I also created a list of moves and how they react.

Water Fire

WaterManipulation = FireBlast
IceSpike
Water Arms Freeze

Torrent = Blaze
Water Arms Punch WallofFire
Water Arms Grapple Fire Shield

Surge = FireBurst

WaterWave = FireJet
IceWave JetBlast
Jet Blaze

Combustion and water arms spear are moving too fast for anything to effect them therefore they don't get canceled.

Remember this is purely aesthetic, and that the option to enable or disable move canceling will also be available in the config.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
In canon, katara surged and CM combusted which cover a large area with steam, so that makes your statement invalid.

Overall, this is a cool aesthetic. Steam should cover only 1-1,5 block.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In canon, katara surged and CM combusted which cover a large area with steam, so that makes your statement invalid.

Overall, this is a cool aesthetic. Steam should cover only 1-1,5 block.
Which statement exactly? I made a lot XD

EDIT:
Nvm, I saw what you mean, I'm just saying since most moves don't have a large amount of water, a large amount of steam shouldn't be produced. Well, with the exception of surge.

Status
Not open for further replies.