• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sprout

Sprout v5.0

NickC1211

NickC1211 submitted a new resource:

Sprout - Plantbending baby!!

Sprout
Send a line of roots from underground to hurt and ensnare your opponent!

Usage: Player must be standing on grass block to use this ability. To use simply look forward, hold shift, and click to shoot. You can also aim it by moving your cursor left to right.

Config:

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0,...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

NickC1211

Hey guys I'm kinda new to making moves so please leave some critique and tips on improving this move, thanks :)

Slight critique, but I think by default it shouldn't deal damage, when it gets slowness effect (there are already sufficient methods of hurting your opponents, also for a vine it doesn't make sense) Also, it could also disable player's left click animation whoever it hits (since ya know, it tangles around the arm and gets solidify/frozen inside to make a firm grip).

Other than that, it's cool that you took highly request ability and made it. I praise you for that :) I'll see myself a lot once I haplen to find this ability installed in whatever server I go to.

NickC1211

Slight critique, but I think by default it shouldn't deal damage, when it gets slowness effect (there are already sufficient methods of hurting your opponents, also for a vine it doesn't make sense) Also, it could also disable player's left click animation whoever it hits (since ya know, it tangles around the arm and gets solidify/frozen inside to make a firm grip).

Other than that, it's cool that you took highly request ability and made it. I praise you for that :) I'll see myself a lot once I haplen to find this ability installed in whatever server I go to.
Thanks for the critique I completely agree it shouldn't do damage. In the next update I hope to make it just slowness and if it hits an entity it traps them in tallgrass. I just really wanted to get the move out so I started with damage XD. Also I love the no click idea just like in the swamp when katara had trouble moving and bending.

Last edited:
Some ideas for Sprout:
Add support for sprout going up and down surfaces
Have sprout be "empowered" if it goes through plants such as grass, tall grass and leaves?
Allow a sourced sprout from plants that a bit more range and go faster?
Allow for sprout to be cancelled by another person who has sprout by left clicking on the incoming sprout with sprout (the move)?

NickC1211

Some ideas for Sprout:
Add support for sprout going up and down surfaces
Have sprout be "empowered" if it goes through plants such as grass, tall grass and leaves?
Allow a sourced sprout from plants that a bit more range and go faster?
Allow for sprout to be cancelled by another person who has sprout by left clicking on the incoming sprout with sprout (the move)?
I really like these ideas especially they one about going through/starting with a plant source makes it stronger. And I also have to work on making the aim better.

Perhaps have the sprout form from the tree tops? Like using as a source. If that's the condition, a barrier block would be created above opponents head and actual vine would root down for it. Barrier would appear because vine can't stand/exist on their own.

NickC1211

Perhaps have the sprout form from the tree tops? Like using as a source. If that's the condition, a barrier block would be created above opponents head and actual vine would root down for it. Barrier would appear because vine can't stand/exist on their own.
I actually consider making it able to be used in free tops and instead of grass it would be leaf blocks and look like plantwhip, but I thought maybe that should just be a separate move.

I have an idea for a feature for Sprout:

What If you send across the pool of water, and it has lily pads, it could position them in a bridge. Like for an example

NickC1211

I have an idea for a feature for Sprout:

What If you send across the pool of water, and it has lily pads, it could position them in a bridge. Like for an example

Omg that's a great idea I'm so here for this XD. This would make the move really versatile.

Loony

Hey guys I'm kinda new to making moves so please leave some critique and tips on improving this move, thanks :)
Suggestion;
I would change the move so that if you hold sneak while looking at a plant, plants will spread out (like a blaze effect)

If you tap sneak and then click, it will shoot a vine (plant blocks) that dead damage.

Just to give the move some more usability.