• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Spiritbending

Spode

Verified Member
The zombie villager idea is actually really, really clever.
Maybe it could also effect endermen and make them teleport away as if it's daylight.

Just figured I included the one mob that would most definitely fit in as a spirit.

Nicky0915

Verified Member
This is a doable idea. Especially with nice swirly particles, such as those on... wait I can't say. But if you know, I think an upside-down Blood Helix would like amazing for spirit "bending". Even though the lore is wrong, love it. Good luck blaze. Let me know if you need any help.

Moonelight

Verified Member
This should be a Water Combo, similar to Suffocate.

Water Combo: Spirit Bending (A.K.A. Spirit Corruption)
Method 1; Corruption
Water Manipulation, tap shift> Water Spout, tap shift> Water Manipulation, hold shift on someone> Cause the user to be submerged in a spiral of water particles, taking away 1 heart each 2 seconds.
Slowly the spiral turns into Enderman purple particles signaling that the corruption is taking place, damaging the user>
Once the water Spiral is completely Enderman purple Particles, the user dies and the particles turn to water and fall to the ground

Method 2; Purification
Water Manipulation, tap shift> Water Spout, tap shift> Water Manipulation, hold shift on someone> While shifting, left click the ground to counter the corruption and start the purification.> Cause the user to be submerged in a spiral of water particles, Reviving 1 heart each 2 seconds.

Slowly the spiral particles rotate around the user, going higher and higher until they reach the head, with light glowing beneath the user signaling that the purification is taking place healing the user>
Once the water Spiral is completely over the head of the user, the user is let go and the particles fall to the ground signaling the user is released.

Default is the Corruption technique, you must left click the ground to activate the Purification technique (still shifting).

The user being corrupted/purified can use default moves (fire: fireblast, water: water manipulation, earth; earth blast, air; air swipe, chi; throw a punch to be released)

This could also be used on pets/mobs.

Modifications to this combo/move may be made.

I think I will make my own thread for this combo I just made ^^

Spode

Verified Member
Oh, wait a second, this plugin has combos?

I never knew it was possible to pull off combos considering how the inventory slots are arranged by numbers.

V

Vidcom

Oh, wait a second, this plugin has combos?

I never knew it was possible to pull off combos considering how the inventory slots are arranged by numbers.
Oh yes we have combos.

FireCombo and AirCombo are currently the only ones, but I will warn you that combos are not easy to pull off without practise when training, never mind when in PvP. Do not expect to pick them up immediately, but if you do, you are going to be far more lethal in any fight.

Spode

Verified Member
Oh yes we have combos.

FireCombo and AirCombo are currently the only ones, but I will warn you that combos are not easy to pull off without practise when training, never mind when in PvP. Do not expect to pick them up immediately, but if you do, you are going to be far more lethal in any fight.
What is FireCombo and AirCombo?

V

Vidcom

What is FireCombo and AirCombo?
Both are not strictly moves, just a name for a series of moves that can be performed. If you use certain Fire moves in combination, you get new, more powerful moves created as a result, such as FireKick (a swipe of fire from the feet), FireWheel (you throw a very pretty wheel of fire), JetBlast (a far more powerful FireJet) and more. FireCombo has 5 total combos, but AirCombo only has 3, Twister (a thrown tornado), AirStream (think Torrent but air and no damage, much more configurable too), and AirSweep (AirSwipe++++++)

owlcool

Verified Member
Both are not strictly moves, just a name for a series of moves that can be performed. If you use certain Fire moves in combination, you get new, more powerful moves created as a result, such as FireKick (a swipe of fire from the feet), FireWheel (you throw a very pretty wheel of fire), JetBlast (a far more powerful FireJet) and more. FireCombo has 5 total combos, but AirCombo only has 3, Twister (a thrown tornado), AirStream (think Torrent but air and no damage, much more configurable too), and AirSweep (AirSwipe++++++)
How is fire kick more powerful then fireblast?

Spode

Verified Member
I just had another yet simple idea.
What if spiritbending not only affects zombies, but can also send endermen away as if you've told them to go in peace back to the spirit world end.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I just had another yet simple idea.
What if spiritbending not only affects zombies, but can also send endermen away as if you've told them to go in peace back to the spirit world end.
great idea!