• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into spiritbending or spiritcorruption (watebending)

Verified Member
in this move water benders are able to left click a water source to select it then hold shift at a spirit to start cleansing it or corrupt it, how this would work is that water would form a ring on the ground around the spirit then slowly water would start to spiral up wards then when the 2 spirals connect particles start to form going up the water (ender for corruption and knowledge for light) once these 2 lines of particles intercept the cleansing/corruption is complete and the spirit will now be what you cleansed or corrupted it to be the new spirit. this will all take a total of 15 seconds where the spirit will need to be still.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Water particles or water blocks? It would be nice if particles, so the knowledge/ender would replace it.
Destroying human's spirit also?
Cooldown?
What about this: for the SpiritualBending to start, the target should be quiet. Once the SB starts, the target would recive slowness I on the first second, slowness II on the second and III on the third second. Once the first second arrives, the target isn't able to bend.

Verified Member
Water particles or water blocks? It would be nice if particles, so the knowledge/ender would replace it.
Destroying human's spirit also?
Cooldown?
What about this: for the SpiritualBending to start, the target should be quiet. Once the SB starts, the target would recive slowness I on the first second, slowness II on the second and III on the third second. Once the first second arrives, the target isn't able to bend.
water particals. um maybe stops bending for like 15 seconds. um 40 seconds if successful and 10 if failed. and for the last one i think it should give them slownes 2 at the 3 second mark + they wont be able to bend untill the move ends

Hero

Verified Member
I wish you would look around he website before you start suggesting things. Mosr of the ones you suggested l, including this one, already exist or been suggested.

Verified Member
I wish you would look around he website before you start suggesting things. Most of the ones you suggested l, including this one, already exist or been suggested.
grr i already have good ones like sand dome and steam cloud but people deny them for no reason (sorry rage not directed at you). huu and i do look around but i cant find any of them so i don't think they exist.:confused:

HydroMan

Verified Member
grr i already have good ones like sand dome and steam cloud but people deny them for no reason (sorry rage not directed at you). huu and i do look around but i cant find any of them so i don't think they exist.:confused:
Then use search bar with a keyword "spiritbending".