• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied spirit projection idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon

Verified Member
first off I know theres already the idea out of this but I was thinking about it and just wondering if its possible to take how hacked clients have the ability for free cam , where you can leave your body behind and fly around and are only visible to yourself, however your body can still take damage and die.

I just had a thought for if your in it and your attacked theres like a half hour cool down and if you die in it theres a 2 hour cooldown and if not attacked to prevent you being able to enter and exit at will have like a 20 minute cool down or something along the lines of it . I just think that could be a good base to go off of for the spirit projection move (or whatever you call it).

just a thought I wanted to share.

Cucckoo

Verified Member
If you look on the forums someone already suggested a Spiritual Projection move which involves using Spectator Mode as of 1.8.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Denied due to the many suggestions that already exist for such an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.