• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartford15

Verified Member
I was very excited to see in the newest DEV, 1.5.0 BETA 6, that there are sounds. Sounds add a lot to bending and makes it feel like you're there. However I am not pleased with some of the sounds.

The sound of you bending water is soft and sounds more like little bubble flying at someone or a little trickle of water. Us water benders are some weaklings and deserve a proud sound.
The sound for ice doesn't make sense at all. It is just a bunch of click and didn't sound like freezing of ice at all.

I know this plugin is different from Orion's. But on Orion's server when it was up, it had sounds. I thought the sounds where phenomenal except for air. The water and ice actually sounded like water and ice and fire sounded like fire. I don't know how they did it but I think those sounds are perfect.

I understand the sounds are new so i hope they go somewhere else

jedk1

I suggest maybe, adding config options for each move for the player to choose what sound is played, like if youve ever used the crackshot gun plugin, they have a sound system, you enter what you want the sounds to be.
^ Implement that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.