• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Sonicblast 1.0.0

Sketz

Verified Member
Config should be needed for the following things (in my opinion)

Range
Particle (so people can set it to the noteblock particle if they want?)
ParticleAmount (Amount of particles)
Damage (If people want the move to deal damage, this could by default be 0)
Effect (Wich potion effect it gives)
Duration (How long the effect lasts)
Power (The power of the effect)
Cooldown (How long the move is on cooldown, most likely in seconds/ticks)

I'm just suggesting, I love your move btw. no bugs <3
Sorry, but in my own opinion, That is basically allowing you to change his whole move differently to your liking, making it no longer his move.. That he's created here. :I

V

Vidcom

Sorry, but in my own opinion, That is basically allowing you to change his whole move differently to your liking, making it no longer his move.. That he's created here. :I
By this logic, every server has its own bending plugin since no-one uses the vanilla defaults in the PK config :p

V

Vidcom

Wut..o_ o
The PK config is really really manipulatable and has values for just about every aspect of every single move, basically all servers have edited a few of these to fit their requirements. You said:
That is basically allowing you to change his whole move differently to your liking, making it no longer his move.
Which would mean that every time a server changed default PK values, along with any other addon config values, this would make the new file somehow the server's only and no longer PK's or the relevant Dev's :p

Sketz

Verified Member
The PK config is really really manipulatable and has values for just about every aspect of every single move, basically all servers have edited a few of these to fit their requirements. You said:

Which would mean that every time a server changed default PK values, along with any other addon config values, this would make the new file somehow the server's only and no longer PK's or the relevant Dev's :p
Ah.. okie.. but they move would still look the same, Right? Like... if you change WaterManip, it would still look like manip... but not feel the the same manip.. is what i'm saying?? :/ idfk.. nvm. xD

Joeri

Verified Member
Ah.. okie.. but they move would still look the same, Right? Like... if you change WaterManip, it would still look like manip... but not feel the the same manip.. is what i'm saying?? :/ idfk.. nvm. xD
Yet sonicblast would still look like sonicblast and still have the same shape and the same code, It would still be his ability, because no matter how much you change it, it still uses his code

Sketz

Verified Member
Yet sonicblast would still look like sonicblast and still have the same shape and the same code, It would still be his ability, because no matter how much you change it, it still uses his code

Changing the particle effect, and making it look none air, would make it look different, is what i'm saying, because they ask if he could put that in his config. just nvm, i drop this conversation.