• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Sonicblast 1.0.0

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Fuzzy submitted a new resource:

Sonicblast - Left click to throw a blast of wind, piercing your enemy's eardrums with soundwaves, confusing them.

Info:
With the addition of Airbenders back into the Legend of Korra, I thought it was time to develop some new move for our fellow Airbenders on ProjectKorra. With that being said, Sonicblast is a new sub-bending move for Airbenders that allows Airbenders to stun their enemy's using Airbending to manipulate sound waves. To use this move, simply left click at a targeted enemy to unleash a blast of wind at an enemy that will pierce their eardrums, causing them to be confused for 9...
Read more about this resource...

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I like this and I like that you tried to make a move that doesnt do damage but helps to escape from something or someone.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Another Unofficial Dev In the community? Welcome! You earned a follower, if you need any help add me on skype. Pm me for it

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
my post got deleted :O?
i didnt get a config file when i downloaded and restarted is this ment to be like this or is there a problem on my side?

Fuzzy

Verified Member
Where is the logic
I can't even
If you watched the original avatar series or the legend of korra, you should know that the Sub-Bending of Airbending is Soundbending. With that being established, there hasn't been many airbenders to fully show this Sub-Element. Although, using the knowledge from what I have gained a higher understanding of, airbending masters are able to manipulate air so that it can create sounds. This is like when the wind blows outside in real life and it begins to produce a whistle from flowing through/around objects. This is taking that same idea but making it so airbenders can control that sound right into someones ears or around them.

If you hear a loud bang in real life or something startles you, you may jump and be confused or afraid for about 2 seconds or so, until you see what has actually caused this sound. Well, once again with this idea of airbenders manipulating sounds, what if you didn't see anyone or did not see anything creating that sound that startled you? You may be confused as well for a short period of time.

That is where this "Logic" comes from.

Migsel

Verified Member
If you watched the original avatar series or the legend of korra, you should know that the Sub-Bending of Airbending is Soundbending. With that being established, there hasn't been many airbenders to fully show this Sub-Element. Although, using the knowledge from what I have gained a higher understanding of, airbending masters are able to manipulate air so that it can create sounds. This is like when the wind blows outside in real life and it begins to produce a whistle from flowing through/around objects. This is taking that same idea but making it so airbenders can control that sound right into someones ears or around them.

If you hear a loud bang in real life or something startles you, you may jump and be confused or afraid for about 2 seconds or so, until you see what has actually caused this sound. Well, once again with this idea of airbenders manipulating sounds, what if you didn't see anyone or did not see anything creating that sound that startled you? You may be confused as well for a short period of time.

That is where this "Logic" comes from.
Well, soundbending has only been more of a fan-based sub-element. Also, sound actually travels faster through liquids and solids than gases (the air).And yes, I have watched both series entirely. Sounds are caused by compressions in the of whatever the sound is travelling through to create the different pitches and intensities. Cool move tho lol good job :D This could be used very well in an battle

Last edited:

jedk1

Well, soundbending has only been more of a fan-based sub-element. Also, sound actually travels faster through liquids and solids than gases (the air). Cool move tho lol good job :D
And yes, I have watched both series entirely.
You sir are a time traveler. Seeing as you have watched all of series 4 xD. (sorry i had to do this xD)

Fuzzy

Verified Member
There is no config for this Ability, because there is nothing to really configure. The move does not deal damage to any enemy, it only gives them confusion. The only thing that could be considered configurable would be the range of the attack, but its really redundant to make a configuration file for just that. Although, if people do want the configuration, I will add it...

Joeri

Verified Member
There is no config for this Ability, because there is nothing to really configure. The move does not deal damage to any enemy, it only gives them confusion. The only thing that could be considered configurable would be the range of the attack, but its really redundant to make a configuration file for just that. Although, if people do want the configuration, I will add it...
Config should be needed for the following things (in my opinion)

Range
Particle (so people can set it to the noteblock particle if they want?)
ParticleAmount (Amount of particles)
Damage (If people want the move to deal damage, this could by default be 0)
Effect (Wich potion effect it gives)
Duration (How long the effect lasts)
Power (The power of the effect)
Cooldown (How long the move is on cooldown, most likely in seconds/ticks)

I'm just suggesting, I love your move btw. no bugs <3

Last edited:

CaptainSnickerz

Verified Member
Config should be needed for the following things (in my opinion)

Range
Particle (so people can set it to the noteblock particle if they want?)
ParticleAmount (Amount of particles)
Damage (If people want the move to deal damage, this could by default be 0)
Effect (Wich potion effect it gives)
Duration (How long the effect lasts)
Power (The power of the effect)
Ciikdiwb (How long the move is on cooldown, most likely in seconds/ticks)

I'm just suggesting, I love your move btw. no bugs <3

This would be perfect, i also love this move and intend to keep it foreverr but a config would be amazing if its not too much trouble :D:D