• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[SOLVED] Mistake on translation.

Xosmuits

Verified Member
Well, I am translating PK into Turkish, but when I upload it to the Server, it didn't work. What can I do? I can't see any mistakes. By the way, once I just translated Air and Water, then I uploaded it to the Server and it worked, then I translated Earth, Fire and Chi and I uploaded it to Server, and everything that I've translated returned to English. What can I do?
I couldn't find the mistakes, please can someone help me? And I saved it UTF-8..

--------------
I replaced everything back without descriptions and it just fixed.

Edit note: Removed config and virustotal.

Last edited:

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, I am translating PK into Turkish, but when I upload it to the Server, it didn't work. What can I do? I can't see any mistakes. By the way, once I just translated Air and Water, then I uploaded it to the Server and it worked, then I translated Earth, Fire and Chi and I uploaded it to Server, and everything that I've translated returned to English. What can I do?
I couldn't find the mistakes, please can someone help me? And I saved it UTF-8..

Virustotal: https://virustotal.com/en/file/0a3d9249b0ff0d559b197b50c664e82dea9ff8b6204da9d4cc4ce9bfdb4c42ce/analysis/1466077421/
I noticed that the water night message contains the ' character (apostrophes). ' characters are used for quotes in YML so you have to escape them with a backslash (replace all ' in the text with \' ). See if that works :)

Xosmuits

Verified Member
I noticed that the water night message contains the ' character (apostrophes). ' characters are used for quotes in YML so you have to escape them with a backslash (replace all ' in the text with \' ). See if that works :)
Thanks for helping but it's not about that, i fixed it. I just replied everything back without descriptions, thanks anyways! :)