• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
SnowStorm

SnowStorm 1.2

dookoo782

Verified Member
No, right now it just heavily damages players in the vortex and applies slowness, but now that you mention blocking of moves, I might add that in. :3

WaterFan99

Verified Member
also can you add a feature in the config that makes it so you can choose to create snow or not with the ability? usally when the snow evaporates it creates lag.

dookoo782

Verified Member
Okay, I'm currently working on quite a large ability right now, I'd like to just get the initial version of this ability done before updating any other. But it shall be done. :3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This one is just a bigger and faster one, that effects more then one person so i don't see how its more op.

get your facts right please.
Yours is suffocation for water that freezes them in ice... And it has a much longer duration.

paliate

Verified Member
Yours is suffocation for water that freezes them in ice... And it has a much longer duration.
When was the last time you were water on my server? the ice was taken off like months ago. And this move does the exact same thing, does damage to someone while shifting, but this is an AOE, Aswell as the duration being quite simular.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When was the last time you were water on my server? the ice was taken off like months ago. And this move does the exact same thing, does damage to someone while shifting, but this is an AOE, Aswell as the duration being quite simular.
You know quite well I was water on your server when I first joined. Haven't been it because of complications.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
When you joined was months ago, water's changed since then.
Because of the complication, I had to use my memory of when I was on the server to relate your blizzard to this. Sorry if I got it incorrect and there is something different on your server now.

Vixey501

it doesnt work on my server with the latest dev build of PK core. all it will do is the normal animation and damage once then it lags the entities out in mid air and does nothing till the animation ends.

Shadownova357

Verified Member
Their is a bug with this move that creates snow under water or replaces water with snow could u fix this so it creates ice on water?

xDizasterCYx

Verified Member
found a bug :I
When a player places an armor stand and place armor on it, when they use the ability the duplicate the armor, no error logs to show though, this happened on a claimed area using GriefPrevention.