• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Smoke Bending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald_Emperor

Verified Member
===========================================================================
Fire benders should get smoke bending when they master fire bending, but smoke bending it is like the water move ¨water manipulation¨ I describe below, you right-click on an already existing fire and the you move it around and it is like a half-slab of pure smoke particles, but for every tenth of a second you wait it grows by the width of one snow (the thing at the top of mountains or in a snow biome that if you harvest it with a shovel you will get a snowball) until it become the height of a full block, and it moves like the water manipulation I describe below . But if you get it from lava it circles around you (like that water move ¨Torrent¨) forever until you punch or move off that slot, but if you punch it shoots away from you until it hits something or go fifty blocks away. And I don't know about damage, maybe 3 hearts, I don't know, whatever is average. It would look like black, dark gray, and gray air particles.
Plus: Please change ¨Water Manipulation¨ so if you sneak the water comes closer to you, and if you punch it gets farther away from you, but you need to be holding the right-button the whole time or it shoots away from you until it hits something or go fifty blocks away, but it only lasts for fifteen seconds.

(I may be talking about some other plugins here and there because I had this idea on a server that uses this, and I just really want to see it put in as another move)

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I don't really understand you... Could you make some lines and stuff to make it look better? It would be easier to read and to understand as well then.

jedk1

adding lines isnt what i meant by formatting, what i meant was structure what you are trying to say, look at the other suggestions, see how they have made theirs, with clear examples etc. (god i feel like an english teacher saying that)

Emerald_Emperor

Verified Member
adding lines isnt what i meant by formatting, what i meant was structure what you are trying to say, look at the other suggestions, see how they have made theirs, with clear examples etc. (god i feel like an english teacher saying that)
I changed it, so can you please read it like you haven't seen it before?

jedk1

ok i re-read it, but you havent said how much damage it would do, and i still dont know what you mean by snow carpet thingy. maybe if you explained these a bit more.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Omg. Hydro. Please. Why.

THE NECROPOST IS UNREAL.

The op was last seen on Jun 5, 2015. Telling him that
PK doesnt do/make sub elements that aren't canon.
is absolutely useless. Besides this thread has died in peace, please for the love of god, the "What's new" button and the forum in general, keep it dead.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Omg. Hydro. Please. Why.

THE NECROPOST IS UNREAL.

The op was last seen on Jun 5, 2015. Telling him that

is absolutely useless. Besides this thread has died in peace, please for the love of god, the "What's new" button and the forum in general, keep it dead.
OMG WHO CARES....GBBFBDBBXGBBFBF
VHNHNTHFGCVVCVVDFFGFHFGFHFDVBGBHGHBNHBNHJJUYHDGH,.OLIUJHFGDXDRGHHKOJHGVCXDRFGHJKLHYGFADSFFGHKLJUHGYFDSZDSDSXFGHHIGFDFSFFGFHFDVBGBHGHBNHBNHJJUYHDGH,.OLIUJHFGDXDRGHHKOJHGVCXDRFGHJKLHYGFADSFFGHKLJUHGYFDSZDSDSXFGHHIGFDFSF
DFGDSFGGSSHRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVV
DEAL WITH IT!!!!1!!

jedk1

OMG WHO CARES....GBBFBDBBXGBBFBF
VHNHNTHFGCVVCVVDFFGFHFGFHFDVBGBHGHBNHBNHJJUYHDGH,.OLIUJHFGDXDRGHHKOJHGVCXDRFGHJKLHYGFADSFFGHKLJUHGYFDSZDSDSXFGHHIGFDFSFFGFHFDVBGBHGHBNHBNHJJUYHDGH,.OLIUJHFGDXDRGHHKOJHGVCXDRFGHJKLHYGFADSFFGHKLJUHGYFDSZDSDSXFGHHIGFDFSF
DFGDSFGGSSHRTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
CVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVVDFFGFHFGFCVV
DEAL WITH IT!!!!1!!
THIS POST WAS OVER A YEAR OLD. LEAVE IT TO DIE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANNA SLAM MY HEAD INTO MY DESK.

HydroMan

Verified Member
THIS POST WAS OVER A YEAR OLD. LEAVE IT TO DIE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME WANNA SLAM MY HEAD INTO MY DESK.
Then why you necroing. People like you, promote the necroing more. Just go along little boy, with your biky/scooter thing you have, ignoring this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.