• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Slight Lightning Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
The new lightning is more identical to the show than the old smite-type one.

However, the current one doesn't turn pigs into zombie pigmen and I feel like it misses a bit of the vanilla taste. My suggestion is to make the new lightning able to turn pigs into zombie pigmen in the Core of PK but leave it as it is in the RPG plugin. Alternatively a config option could be added, leaving it up to server owners to choose what they prefer.

Thanks for reading my suggestion and I hope you consider it.

Joeri

Verified Member
Well i have multiple opinions about this, I can understand it but at the same i dont.

Minecraf vanilla lightning had this but bending has nothing to do with that.. and it wasnt ever shown in the show that pigs would transform into monster pigs, but at the same time its "Lightning" and lightning in minecraft does this

i'm not exactly sure if i agree or not

Kwesi

Verified Member
Well i have multiple opinions about this, I can understand it but at the same i dont.

Minecraf vanilla lightning had this but bending has nothing to do with that.. and it wasnt ever shown in the show that pigs would transform into monster pigs, but at the same time its "Lightning" and lightning in minecraft does this

It could just be configurable.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
It's not really something important, but I guess it was pretty fun being able to turn pigs into monsters when I was bored :p

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Charging creepers with lightning was very useful for me. (I want ppl their heads :p)

Well, you shoot lightning, it only looks different, so why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.