• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Slabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
To your point why config shouldn 't change, yes it does. Saying that I should change it, is like saying I should get a charry from home, but when one is right infront of me already. So it is still reasonable for you to change this list.
No, saying you should change it is correct because if we change it, it won't change in your config.. And it doesn't relate

HydroMan

No, saying you should change it is correct because if we change it, it won't change in your config.. And it doesn't relate
It will, if you delete it and wait for it to reload. Ofcourse, that won't leave your saved changes with the reloaded once, everything will be back to default. But they can always remove it from their server folder, look up at the reloaded one and configure everthing back to their changes, by looking at the old config.yml file.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
It will, if you delete it and wait for it to reload. Ofcourse, that won't leave your saved changes with the reloaded once, everything will be back to default. But they can always remove it from their server folder, look up at the reloaded one and configure everthing back to their changes, by looking at the old config.yml file.
Seems like too much unnecessary work for a small change you could make yourself..

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
You're right. It should be add it for an beta/stable, when a sufficent amount of more config options that will be changed/add/removed.
A beta with more config options changed isn't likely, so you should stop this unnecessary demand for us to do it and use all the wasted characters you've spent time trying to, to no avail, relate your predicament to something else in typing it into your config.

jedk1

I'm bad with examples, so imo here is the better one:

Simp = Jeff. We, as skilled coolers, are asked by Jeff to make for our customers/guess and bring all of it to them (= in this case, add slabs manually by ourselfs), while the same food is already made/prepared and placed on the counters (slabs are added to the list by default). So would you prepare to cook the same food that is already and than give it to the customers, or should we take out the already cooked one and offer those ones to the customers.

And jed, you know that what I said was example, leaving the point the same but in different scenarios. Cherries are just a representagion of all different slabs, but to prove that his point isn't the greatest to recommend. I know you are trying to mess with me, but it ain't gonna happen. You know what I meant. p:
Stop being lazy and add them yourself.

HydroMan

Stop being lazy and add them yourself.
I'm not lazy. I already did it. But why you don' consider making it default? By your case, you could have already just remove dirt from bendable list in previous betas, in order to stop making others lazy. Like seriously, what is so bad at making them bendable? I seen you fixing my requested typo of FireBurst&AirBurst, so why you try to be ignorant to this one?

jedk1

I'm not lazy. I already did it. But why you don' consider making it default? By your case, you could have already just remove dirt from bendable list in previous betas, in order to stop making others lazy. Like seriously, what is so bad at making them bendable? I seen you fixing my requested typo of FireBurst&AirBurst, so why you try to be ignorant to this one?
because many people wont want slabs as bendable by default. The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few.

HydroMan

I guess that is a valid point. Carry on than.

I made this thread because I thought they can't not function as an earthbendable source.

Because slabs are earthbendable - and should be by default.
Placing Looking Into.
And what is with cobblestone? Or Stonebricks? Hardened Clay? Oh I could send you a whole list of it and I still do not understand why it these blocks are not bendable by default! Slabs are just a small part of the list.

"It won't be changed in an existing config..
" ne mi meeeeeh neee, "worthless adding to con../They're better off just chang..." blah blah blah. With your reason, we should and should had removed all the blocks from the list, since, like you said, anyone can add those blocks.

Next time, you will be saying to me not to buy cherries from the ice cream stand while im buying ice cream and that I should rather get them from home, where it would take me 7 hours to get there, just so I can place a cherry on top of my ice cream to add a little flavour to it. Also cherries would be very cheap.
Totally my speech! You are telling the truth!

They arent in the config for the same reason cobble and stone brick arent. They are building materials.
Dirt and Stone and what else are building materials too! And I am not crying because people can bend my dirt house! I build it out of earthbendable Materials so theres no reason why it should not be bendable!
I totally agree with HydroMan

HydroMan

Yas! Let's stop madness of dirt house griefing once and for all.Suggestion: In the next version, make dirt non-bendable.

#SaveDirtGriefing #SaveTheWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.