• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Simple Detail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majorite

Verified Member
Hello! I was thinking of adding a description when the full moon comes out for waterbenders. It would be similar to how every night and if you are a waterbender, it says, "You feel the strength of the rising moon empowering your waterbending." But, during a full moon, it could say something like this, "You feel the force of the full moon peak your waterbending's power."

HadesDude

Verified Member
Don't forget that the Moon is client-side so the full moon message won't always match the lunar phase you are seeing in game.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
zmed we calculate our own full moon since it isn't something we can hook into with a bukkit plugin. It won't match the lunar cycle all the time I don't think.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
The full moon is approximately once every seven nights. I dabble in Minecraft astrology, you see...

Edit: Every eight nights. Thanks for the correction c:

Last edited:

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
The full moon in Minecraft is every 8 nights. The server side aspect is calculated because of the fact that slimes spawn in swamp biomes at night during a full moon. The moon that is displayed itself is client side, completely based on your Resource Pack. Every 8 nights a Waterbender will get a message telling them that a full moon is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.