• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Shuriken

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It's kinda hard to explain, but If you ever played with this ability, than you'll know how it functions. For short: it's kinda boomerang, except it goes and returns in straight line.

• This is how it should look.
  • Can hit max up to 5 playe trs/mobs, and can only return 4 times (on the fifth hit, it disappears). [configurable]
    • Can go unlimited of times If it doesn't hit anyone, unless the duration is not set to zero.
    • Has a limited range, so you have time it right or return it sooner before it dissipates.
  • Should cut through wood and other alike fragile blocks.
  • Source: Lava or Earth.
  • Trigger: Sneak to source it, sneak to manipulate/levitate/control it, letting go of sneak (whilst at air) to release/shoot it, holding sneak to return it to your hands.
  • Changing slots will of course force it to dissapear, putting the ability to cooldown.
This was perform by Ghazan.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I rename this to Shuriken from Lavadisk.

Shuriken can be created by pointing at a source block or holding it in an inventory (remember how Ghazan created it not even requiring a boulder, but from a few pebbles).

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Shuriken can cut and phase through anything (though the list can be configurable), except for:
  • Bedrock
  • Command blocks (obviously).
  • Barrier
  • Obsidian
  • Netherrack.
  • NetherBrick
  • Magma.
  • Water.
Bendable blocks (except for metal) will turn into lava when phased through.

Won't cut , but will phase through lava.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I envision magma blocks sucking it up. Those blocks orginiate from the Nether, so I though it would be very adaptable to absorb blocks in.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I envision magma blocks sucking it up. Those blocks orginiate from the Nether, so I though it would be very adaptable to absorb blocks in.
Magma and lava are the same thing, really. What makes them different is magma is below the earth while lava is on its surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
You're wanting to follow Minecraft logic suddenly instead of real logic.
Netherrack bending shouldn't be bendable either, because according you that following minecraft logic is somehow bad. You're defining magma in real life definition. I'm referring to minecraft's 1.10 block.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Netherrack bending shouldn't be bendable either
Netherrack isn't a real thing where magma is real. Not sure how this is relevant.

according you that following minecraft logic is somehow bad.
I didn't say it was bad. I'm just saying you're straying from real life logic just for this one suggestion when in the past it's what we've fought for. Why should this move NOT cut through Magma? What is the point in that?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Magma is not the same as in game. I feel you didn't read the page in the given link. Magma is define a solid block which works like hot stone - it hurts your feet. In real life, it is the define as same thing as lava except it is underground.

Should or shouldn't, it is configurable.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Magma is not the same as in game. I feel you didn't read the page in the given link. Magma is define a solid block which works like hot stone - it hurts your feet. In real life, it is the define as same thing as lava except it is underground.

Should or shouldn't, it is configurable.

Still not seeing why this shouldn't cut through magma. You did just compare it to hot stone yet I don't see stone in your list of "things it can't cut through."

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I said it functions like stone, not that it is one.

I also forgot to mention: it should dissipate and melt ice when colliding.

Status
Not open for further replies.