• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Shockwave, no not earth shockwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XDC122

Verified Member
This could be a cool little effect to add when two combustion or charged fire blasts collides, it would be alot more epic and would look really cool. So lets say if two very powerful attacks that can explode like combustion and fire blast to put it more accurately, collides it creates a little shockwave witch blows away any objects within 4 blocks of the explosion.
If two rapid punch collides or it doesnt collide, I have no words to describe that but lets say that 2 rapid punch collides the intensity and speed of those rapid punch users who constantly defending and attack off the enemy with tremendous speed would blow both of the away with a range of 5 blocks. Because the air pressure that constantly travels back and forth would be so intense it would burst like a shockwave.

Ok ok I might have overthought it a bit about the rapid punch but still it would be epic, right?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Just think of trying to hit a combustion beam with another combustion beam.
Not just it would be extremily rare, as it is impossible (i think). The combustion beam isnt actually touchable matter (like air). So two combustions beams cant actually touch each other. Only the beam has contact with solid matter or dense liquid matter it explodes (my theory) feel free to prove me that im wrong :3 :D i like the idea of this thread :D but i only that this should only be added to powerful benders i.e. the Avatar

XDC122

Verified Member
This isn't something you can create, you can't bend a natural shockwave. If the avatar hits your normal attack with a charged one, omg the shockwave here would create a shockwave that expands in range of 10 blocks and blows any entity 20 blocks in the air.

(If he is in the avatar state)

RavenCorella

Verified Member
How about adding a fire-element shockwave as a different type of lightning attack.
Upon landing from an x height, if the firebender has lightning chosen it would create a massive electrical shockwave which would knock enemies and deal an amount of damage.

Something like that ^^^ (skip to 2nd part)

I dunno about particles though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.