• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Server Assistance!

patcrafter

Verified Member
Hey guys I recently started up a new server and for some reason I can't get non op players to bend. Is there something I'm not doing right? I believe I put in all the permissions in the permissions.yml right so I'm not really sure whats wrong.

jedk1

Hey guys I recently started up a new server and for some reason I can't get non op players to bend. Is there something I'm not doing right? I believe I put in all the permissions in the permissions.yml right so I'm not really sure whats wrong.
eh this doesnt belong in this section, but, erm, what korra version?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Like jedk1 said, doesn't belong here. Anyways, are you using GM (Group Manager) or PEX. Or well, nothing. Don't forget the permission for them to chose, bind, and have assess to any custom moves/ blood bending you have.

Hope I Helped ~ Blaze

patcrafter

Verified Member
I have permissionsex running and sorry I am little new to the forums and not entirely sure what goes where yet. Anyways I didn't give the permissions for chose bending as I didn't want them to chose bending at will but only at a set area. Other than that I have all the other perms correct. Do you know how I can give them chose bending perms but only allow them to change their bending by command block or something like that?

Ryoth

Verified Member
you might have not followed the format correctly.
a slight error would break it entirely.
i would recommend using in-game commands, not editing the permissions.yml

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
You could use a sign command for them to chose. They can only chose once when they chose. Also try denying commands in certain worlds, not sure about certain areas though...

Hope this Helped ~ Blaze