• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Schematic Tutorial (Cabbage Cart)

Schematic Tutorial (Cabbage Cart) v1

xNuminousx

Verified Member
xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

Cabbage Cart - Learn how to use Schematics!

Schematic Tutorial
Here I will be listing, in detail, how to use schematics that you can find in the Avatar Schematics section of the download page!
>> LINK <<
this tutorial will be made assuming you know how to set up your own server and add your own plugins to it. You'll need WorldEdit for schematics to...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

Verified Member
PS: Apparently what's written on the signs doesn't show up in schematics so if you'd like to put it on yourself, this is what they say:
Sign 1 (Front left):
DON'T
TOUCH
THE
CABBAGES!

Sign 2 (Front right):
!WANTED!
Bald-monk kid
who ruined all
my cabbages!

Sign 3 (Back):
FOR SALE
Cabbages​

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Ah, alright. :)
Although you are right, there are some versions where the cart has a roof, I looked it up. However the pictures I showed you were the first ones (and the best ones for reference) that I saw and I wanted to make it quick so I could spend hours typing up the tutorial lol.