• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Sandshell (sandbending)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verified Member
OK i know that this is a bit cheat y by ripping off of naruto but i think that this is possible with sandbending.
this move is where gaa ra (from naruto) pulls sand around him to make a protective shell in order to protect himself.
how this move will work is that you need to be standing on top of a sand bendable block, then you shift and the sand will start warping around you (possibly in like an octopus form formation with 3 tendrils instead of 8) until it fully makes a dome (may take from 3 - 5 seconds) then you left click turning the sand to smooth sandstone. you are also able to stop the full dome by Harding it before it fully forms making walls instead of a dome. also i think it should be able to be shatter or crack. it should be shattered by some strong moves like earth smash, torrent or combustion where it is fully destroyed wile it could be cracked (turning some smooth sandstone into regular sandstone) by smaller moves like earth blast, fire blast, water manipulation or air offensive moves (air isn't very hard hitting) and after like 2 to 3 hits only the blocks that were hit break. When the sand is still, well sand, projectiles like water or earth could still pass through (not fire or air) because water and earth are solids but when it gets hardened it becomes hard and solid like concrete(because concrete is just minerals mixed in a powder with water) so they wont pass through any more

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I like this is from natuto! And if you are wanting this to be for earth, We have earthgrab that we can use. We can just edit the top of it.

orfeas

Verified Member
You want this to be a defensive move. Yet, it needs 15-20 seconds to perform. We need this to be quick and evasive.
Taiko is right it needs to be quicker!5 seconds or so max.
But you explained very well how it would work and covered with detail how other benders can break it!

Joeri

Verified Member
Why are you stealing my profile picture? -_-

15-20 seconds is way to long. by that time you are already dead. even 5 seconds is to long for a defensive move to warm up

Verified Member
Why are you stealing my profile picture? -_-

15-20 seconds is way to long. by that time you are already dead. even 5 seconds is to long for a defensive move to warm up
sorry i thought that this was a open avatar picture i will change it immediately.

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
OK i know that this is a bit cheat y by ripping off of naruto but i think that this is possible with sandbending.
this move is where gaa ra (from naruto) pulls sand around him to make a protective shell in order to protect himself.
how this move will work is that you need to be standing on top of a sand bendable block, then you shift and the sand will start warping around you (possibly in like an octopus form formation with 3 tendrils instead of 8) until it fully makes a dome (may take from 3 - 5 seconds) then you left click turning the sand to smooth sandstone. you are also able to stop the full dome by Harding it before it fully forms making walls instead of a dome. also i think it should be able to be shatter or crack. it should be shattered by some strong moves like earth smash, torrent or combustion where it is fully destroyed wile it could be cracked (turning some smooth sandstone into regular sandstone) by smaller moves like earth blast, fire blast, water manipulation or air offensive moves (air isn't very hard hitting) and after like 2 to 3 hits only the blocks that were hit break. When the sand is still, well sand, projectiles like water or earth could still pass through (not fire or air) because water and earth are solids but when it gets hardened it becomes hard and solid like concrete(because concrete is just minerals mixed in a powder with water) so they wont pass through any more

I believe that this should be like suffocate. When in the process of wrapping the sand around yourself, if you are attacked, the entire process with break.

Status
Not open for further replies.